The Managed Payments Manager role is central in the delivery of a reliable credit card payment services in store.
This position will form an integral part of the Operations Delivery team, responsible for driving service excellence, stability and support across all of operations, but primarly in the area of retail services.
You will be expected to manage operational relationships and performance of our key Payement Partners while managing expectations of key internal stakeholders to deliver results in line with business goals.
IT Managed Payements Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Managing service delivery to ensure the availability of a fully functional, reliable and secure credit card payements
- Experience of working in the managed payments / credit card transactional space
- Ensure strong relationships are built and managed with Key Business Stakeholders regarding technology operational services, issues and support.
- Provides expert management support to difficult, high profile issues and ensures root-case analysis is conducted and corrective action plans are followed through.
- Drive problem management to identify, remove root cause to prevent reoccurrence and drive continual service improvement.
- Will be required to provide support and leadership outside of core business hours for Major Incidents / High impacting issues.
- Provide a focus for contractual SLA management and customer satisfaction and productivity improvement.
- Continual service Improvement
- Agree, implement and report on a programme of continuous service improvement.
- Support and drive ICT operations towards improved performance and reduction in costs.
- Ensure efficient processes are in place and challenge the status quo to deliver improvements to service.
- Report, communicate and update relevant stakeholders on the on-going operation of services, incident management and improvement programmes, guaranteeing clarity, visibility, timeliness and expectation management to the right people using the right methods.
- Balance Service Partners contractual obligations with the priorities of the Business – optimising value and performance from the Service Partners
- Monitor the overall level of service provided by Technology Payement Partner/s – including service levels, incidents, process and change management, processes, standards and procedures - and instigating appropriate actions to address any issues or gaps, benchmarking to ensure best in class
- Ensure the agreement and operation of SLAs in respect of new services provided by Payement Partners following their introduction
- Ensure partners / vendors adhere to Company policies, procedures and standards
- Participate in appropriate commercial negotiations
- Support budgetary management of ICT Opex
- Accountable for all Technology Payement services costs
- Drive quality through implementation and institutionalisation of the ITIL framework
- Focuses on delivering a ‘Lean’ service, reducing waste demand and streamlining processes where possible
- Support the application of strong change control to the live environment in conjunction with the Change Manager
- Ensure all changes to the live environment are assessed, approved, implemented and reviewed in a controlled manner
- At least 5 years' experience in Technology environment with at least 5 years' experience in a managed payments / credit card transactional space
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers required.
- Proven negotiation skills and ability to influence others at different levels.
- Excellent communications skills coupled with a thorough knowledge of the business
- Proven track record in striving for continuous improvement and driving efficiencies, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proven team player in working with one's peers to ensure that delivery of service is timely, efficient and of high quality.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills together with the ability to deliver customer presentation skills to board level.
- Practical financial budget experience and a track record of management experience operating at a high level in the organisation.
- Proven commercial awareness and a track record of working with vendors / partners.
- Experience in creating a high performance culture through target setting, performance evaluation, and employee engagement.
- Project Management capabilities with ability to plan, initiate, monitor and implement projects within a team.
- Service Management capabilities in particular Service Level Management, Incident Management, Change Management and Asset Management, ITIL accreditation at minimum to Foundation level essential.
- Results driven and customer focused.
- Strong change advocate.
- Judgement and problem solving skills.
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Innovative thinker.
- Team work and collaboration.
- Have excellent problem solving skills