The Service Desk Analyst will provide 1st and 2nd level support to all BAU activities and provide on-going maintenance of the Workday, Brassring and T&A systems to support Primark business users
Reports to: People Systems Operations Manager
- Provide support to the team with any other general activities
- Analyse, maintain and troubleshoot P&C information systems and P&C computer applications and systems.
- Resolving requests within SLA, giving clear resolutions
- Train employees on system usage
- Ensure all calls are handled effectively
- Follow standard Service Desk procedures to document the reported issue/question within a Service Desk call tracking tool
- Develop, maintain and localise job aids and FAQs relating to people systems.
- Understand and follow all Primark security and data privacy policies
- Ensure Primark's technical needs are represented to external service providers
- Maintain strong links to the People Systems team and attend team meetings
- Develop a strong understanding of our existing system and application landscape and providing support to People Systems customers
- Work with internal and external teams to help shape the landscape and solutions that will allow the business to achieve its strategic goals.
- Develop effective working relationship with P&C and Payroll teams, and external support and service providers, and business partners.
- Participation in testing, configuration and implementation of new systems, upgrades and system enhancements when needed