you’re already a talented Product Compliance coordinator in retail? With this opportunity you will work alongside QA, service providers, suppliers and key stakeholders to establish and maintain best practise and minimise risk to the Primark business.
At Primark Dublin, we offer the opportunity to think big and do even bigger. In a competitive industry, we’re the growing business you can’t hold back. Right now, we’re expanding across Europe, and the UK. So, now is a great time to get on board.
Some of your key responsibilities will include;
- Defining product compliance requirements and advising the buying teams and other departments on safety and compliance related issues prior to product sign off
- Working collaboratively with QA to ensure all products tested to Primark’s legal requirements
- Monitoring and reporting on supplier testing and failure/compliance rates
- Take the lead working with QA on "root cause" analysis process for all compliance testing failures
- Review and re-launch compliance identity across the business
- Support with product incident management where required
- Take corrective action with risk suppliers/product in line with the compliance control tower
- You will champion the Compliance Way of Work (WOW) in line with Primark Business strategy
What we need from you:
- An eye for detail - You will need to have a knack for analysing and a strong understanding of product compliance from a legal perspective.
- Product Compliance Knowledge – you will have a strong understanding of product legislation
and ideally have worked with an international retailer
- Technical Skills – Is a must, you need to be able to analyse and interpret product compliance information
- Strong Communication skills - You will be working with a wide network both internally and externally, effective communications skills will be essential for this position
them grow their career.
Why work for us?
As well as giving you a competitive salary, we’ll provide you with a progressive career path. Clear advancement is what we’re all about at Primark. We’re always open to talking about your development and we offer lots of fantastic training courses to really help you shine. You’ll also have more responsibility than at your average retailer, so you’ll be able to learn quickly.
We’re proud of our friendly culture at Primark. You’ll have the opportunity to get to know some great people in a fast-paced, exciting environment. Plus, we’re well equipped for a healthy lifestyle with our own café and canteen.
So, if you have the right experience and want to be part of one of the fastest growing retailers, apply now.