|Job Title:||Project Co-ordinator|
|Location:||Dublin / Reading|
|Job-Type||Fixed Term Contract, 12 x Months|
Purpose of the Role:
On a day-to-day basis, the Project Co-ordinator will work closely with the Programme team and Project Delivery Lead, responsible for maintaining project documentation, such as plans and reports; assigning tasks and controlling schedules; communicating the project’s progress to team members and other stakeholders
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Builds agendas for project and workstream meetings.
- Responsible for workshop co-ordination and planning for the team, including arranging sessions and booking meeting rooms and other facilities as required.
- Attendance at project meetings, capturing meeting minutes cascading as appropriate.
- Liaising with key stakeholders and the Programme team on meeting follow up requirements.
- Supporting with preparing briefing packs, including presentations.
- Adhoc diary management support for the Programme team.
- Managing project governance schedules.
- Responsible for raising Purchase Orders, working with the PIAT system to capture all necessary data, and supporting financial processes for tracking of project costs.
- Coordinates project status updates and supports effective communication of same to the Programme team.
- Acts as a point of contact for matters relating to the project.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for the project.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales
- Knowledge of computer project management software
- 3+ years’ experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Financial systems experience
- Formal Project Management qualification
- Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Enjoys working as part of a collaborative team.
- Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.