Job Title: Samples Coordinator
Team: Production Team
Job-Type: Full-time, Permanent
Purpose of the Role:
- This role will support the collation and movement of samples through the photographic workflow process.
- Day to day admin and movement of samples.
- Support samples workflow through the studio ensuring capacity is appropriately and efficiently used.
- Work closely with the wider teams and stakeholders building collaborative relationships.
- Attend monthly updates to understand photographic requirements of samples.
- Receipt and recording of all samples entering the studio ensuring samples have all required information.
- Collation and return of samples required for creative shoots both in-house and on location.
- Prioritisation of samples for product photography.
- Ensure all samples are prepped and ready for photography.
- Support with samples on shoots when required.
- Experience in a similar role desired but not essential.
- Outstanding organisation and administration skills.
- Process driven with experience of working to schedules and an ability to plan and prioritise work.
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to interrogate high volumes of data.
- Understanding of samples movement in relation to the photographic process.
- Ability to remain calm and focussed under pressure.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and a pro-active work attitude.
- Availability to travel when required.