Purpose of role:
The role involves the fast and efficient induction and on-boarding of new Suppliers and/or factories to Primark.
Reports to: Head of Supplier Management and Strategy
- The role involves fast and efficient induction and on-boarding of new Suppliers and factories and on-boarding existing Suppliers with new factories.
- The role involves the management and supervision of new approvals through the Primark extranet in conjunction with the Ethical Trade Team.
- The role involves ad hoc reporting and management of supplier related questions that may impact Buying, Ethical, Supply Chain, Customs and Finance teams and act as the conduit to ensure any issues that may arise are managed and resolved speedily and efficiently.
- The role involves liaising with the Product Operations and ICT Teams in managing and resolving any system related queries a supplier may have.
- The role involves working alongside the Sourcing Analytics Coordinator in following through on agreed actions and outcomes from the B&M Quarterly Partnership meetings.
- The role involves arranging and coordinating new Suppliers induction to Primark.
- The role involves managing any stock related jobs-offs the Business may require.
- The successful candidate needs strong organisational and communication skills.
- The successful candidate needs to digest and manage a large volume of information.
- The successful candidate needs to manage multiple issues, engage multiple stakeholders and ensure these issues are resolved efficiently.
- The successful candidate needs an understanding of systems and processes.
Why work with us?
As well as giving you a competitive salary, there’s a lively culture here, and it’s easy to get to know each other in a truly warm atmosphere. Plus, we’re well equipped for a healthy lifestyle with our own café, canteen, and gym.
With the freedom to bring your ideas to life, you’ll feel at home in our fast-growing and fast-paced company.
So, if you want to take the next step in your career, apply now.