I’ve been at Primark for four years. I joined as a Senior Department Manager and have been developing my skills and experienceRead more
What you'll do
Service with a smile
Buying clothes should be a pleasure. So whether you work full time, part time or weekends, your big, natural smile will go a long way.
You’ll give customers your time, helping them in any way you can to feel and look good – whether that’s finding the clothes they want, advising on an outfit or suggesting something else.
Nothing will be too much trouble… which is why customers will remember you.
Keeping everything moving
It’s fast and frenetic, but fun at Primark. People love quality at affordable prices, so expect to be busy!
You’ll keep the queues moving and make sure everything runs smoothly, so when customers have found their perfect outfit they can get home to try it on ASAP.
There will be bags to do, but if you love a varied, action-packed job, this is for you.
Passion for customers
You’ll get to know our customers, keep stock tidy so they can find what they want and provide great service.
Strong work ethic
There’ll always be something to do and you’ll be on the go from the first minute. Got the energy for it?
Eye for fashion
Our customers love fashion. You’ll share their enthusiasm and be able to offer an opinion.
Rewards and benefits
Variety of shifts to suit you
Training to develop your skills
Fast-paced, fun culture
Reasons to join
Lewys has a trusted, responsible cash office job at weekends and does overtime on the shop floor on weekdays. It puts some decent money in his pocket.Read more
Sandra in accessories shares our customers’ passion for fashion. And from bags to necklaces and scarves, she makes sure our products catch their eye.Read more
Learn more about Primark
Stockroom Assistant - Job description
Our people are part of the buzz of a fast-moving, growing business that values creativity and commitment to customers and provides plenty of career opportunities. And we have something amazingly unique to offer you as a Stockroom Assistant in our Willow Grove store:
- A highly competitive starting salary
- Fun and energizing fashion retail environment
- The same weekly work schedule because your work life balance is important to us
- Career growth – potential to grow into a Stockroom Supervisor
- Paid time off for both our part time and full time employees
- An amazing café to recharge – wifi, internet access, TV, kitchen area with great amenities and more…
- Global fashion retailer with over 330 stores and growing
As a Stockroom Assistant at Primark, your role at Primark is all about the amazing product. You will be responsible for products received into and transferred out of the stock room through:
- Providing fabulous customer service
- Ensuring all products are received and packed away correctly
- Monitoring stock to ensure loss is minimal and within the company limits
- Providing strong customer service with any queries pertaining to stock
- Making sure merchandise is being put on the sales floor