Purpose of role: To support the Photo Studio & Production Manager in overseeing the production of photography.
Reporting to: Photo Studio & Production Manager
Location:Base location could be London, Manchester or Liverpool- regular travel will be a requirement of this role
- Manage the production calendar and shoot schedule.
- Maintain relationships with third party production companies implementing standardised processes.
- Develop and implement cohesive ways of working between Primark and third party production companies.
- Manage end to end production process of all creative shoots in line with agreed rates and ways of working.
- Negotiate competitive fees with third parties across all production requirements.
- Work closely with the creative team to receive briefs and fulfil the production of these against budget without compromising creative standard, look and feel.
- Work closely with the Planning Assistant to ensure the Dublin Creative Photo Studio is booked when required.
- Work closely with the Assistant Photo Studio Manager to manage production of in-house photo shoots ensuring all aspects of production are fulfilled to the highest standard.
- Ensure a high standard is maintained across all aspects of production and photography.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to establish photographic requirements and ensure shoot planning is in line with business priorities.
- Use understanding of product and the brand to flag any production issues prior to shoot.
- Use brand knowledge to ensure all shoots are in keeping with Primark as a brand.
- Continuous review of processes and implementation of changes and improvements in order to deliver more efficiency.
- Manage budgets maintaining strict operating costs, identifying cost savings and driving associated opportunities.
- Optimise morale through effective communication and promote a positive work environment
- 4+ years’ experience in a Production role
- Experience of managing a team
- Good IT skills – proficient with the Microsoft Office suite and Photoshop
- Excellent creative skills and keen eye for photography
- Experience of working in a fast-paced Fashion Retail environment
- Fashion forward, product aware and Fashion Communications savvy
- Equally creative and super organised
- Highly experienced in creation and management of critical paths and workflow implementation
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively at a senior level and cross functionally
- Strong management skills to inspire and lead a team to deliver great performance
- Knowledge and understanding of industry standard ways of working
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview.
- Proven ability in managing sensitive matters whilst ensuring all Primark information remains confidential to the business.
- A collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills, while demonstrating high levels of emotional intelligence and possess the ability to push back with professionalism.
- Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills, including the ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business.
- Ability to lead, influence and coach others.
- Sound judgement, unquestionable ethics and integrity with high degree of transparency and trust.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with a wide range of third parties across the industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status